Nicole's Spot :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nicole's Spot :3

Post by Chikaboo on Tue May 04, 2010 7:32 pm



` FREE REQUESTs FOR EVERYONE (:
just don't forget my reputation , okay ? + 1 per request .


Example`s :








Form :

Main Text :
Color : HEX COLOR
2nd Text : *optional*
Color : HEX COLOR
BG Color :
Designs : *NOT AVAILABLE FOR NOW*
Other Comments :


_________________________

the designs are not yet available .. i`ll update this thread if i have downloaded all brushes i need to (:




`` ABOUT THE REPU . SEND ME 1 = I'LL SEND YOU BACK (:



note: you can include the font you like (:


Last edited by Chikaboo on Wed May 05, 2010 10:26 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Chikaboo
DPC Maniac

Female
Posts : 301
Age : 95
Joined date : 2010-03-21
Location : in his heart ♥
Cash : 13890

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole's Spot :3

Post by Patrick on Tue May 04, 2010 8:02 pm

Main Text : Patrick
Color : #3399FF
2nd Text : simply me.
Color : #CCCCCC (if possible, with #000000 border ^_^)
BG Color : transparent
Designs : *NOT AVAILABLE*

(like the example # 2)

Thanks.
avatar
Patrick
DPC Elite

Male
Posts : 4573
Age : 21
Joined date : 2009-10-13
Location : Molino, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
Cash : 2147496976

http://akosipat.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole's Spot :3

Post by NYLEBOR ٿ on Wed May 05, 2010 9:48 am

Main Text : nylebor (like example 1) *colored*
2nd Text : talk to me, i don`t bite
Color : 660099
BG Color : transparent
Designs : *NOT AVAILABLE*
avatar
NYLEBOR ٿ
DPC Geek

Female
Posts : 687
Age : 23
Joined date : 2010-04-16
Location : buenavista, ADN
Cash : 14129

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole's Spot :3

Post by Chikaboo on Wed May 05, 2010 11:43 am

Patrick wrote:Main Text : Patrick
Color : #3399FF
2nd Text : simply me.
Color : #CCCCCC (if possible, with #000000 border ^_^)
BG Color : transparent
Designs : *NOT AVAILABLE*

(like the example # 2)

Thanks.


@ done & done (:

NYLEBOR ٿ wrote:Main Text : nylebor (like example 1) *colored*
2nd Text : talk to me, i don`t bite
Color : 660099
BG Color : transparent
Designs : *NOT AVAILABLE*


@ here you go sissy ,,
avatar
Chikaboo
DPC Maniac

Female
Posts : 301
Age : 95
Joined date : 2010-03-21
Location : in his heart ♥
Cash : 13890

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole's Spot :3

Post by T ii N E. :] on Wed May 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Main Text : T ii N E. :] (like example 1) *colored*
2nd Text : i am me. XD
Color : khet anu, bsta um colorful at mgnda sa mata ah? wag um dry na colors. )
BG Color : transparent
Designs : *NOT AVAILABLE*

*
gaya kei nylebor sis ah? XD
tenxxx.
avatar
T ii N E. :]
DPC Geek

Female
Posts : 556
Age : 21
Joined date : 2010-01-21
Location : control panel. XD
Cash : 14423

http://www.humilititianz.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole's Spot :3

Post by NYLEBOR ٿ on Thu May 06, 2010 9:07 am

thank you sissy
repu added. D:

Main Text : nylebor (like example 2)
2nd Text : and now it`s over :(
Color : 3399FF
BG Color : transparent
Designs : *NOT AVAILABLE*
avatar
NYLEBOR ٿ
DPC Geek

Female
Posts : 687
Age : 23
Joined date : 2010-04-16
Location : buenavista, ADN
Cash : 14129

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole's Spot :3

Post by Lery XD on Thu May 06, 2010 4:52 pm

I wanna request.

Main Text : LeryLery(just like ex # 1)
2nd Text : Maybe I'm Dreaming. <3
Color : 660099
BG Color : transparent

Thanks.





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Color Used for Moderation

avatar
Lery XD
Global Moderator
 Global Moderator

Female
Posts : 7196
Age : 23
Joined date : 2009-10-16
Location : sa puso niya. :)
Cash : 21985

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole's Spot :3

Post by Danica :) on Thu May 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Main Text : DANiCAMAE
Color : colored
2nd Text : loves you
Color : FF3399
BG Color : transparent
avatar
Danica :)
DPC Super Member

Female
Posts : 5146
Age : 25
Joined date : 2009-10-24
Location : ` windows XP :))
Cash : 20885

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole's Spot :3

Post by Chikaboo on Fri May 07, 2010 6:36 pm

T ii N E. :] wrote:Main Text : T ii N E. :] (like example 1) *colored*
2nd Text : i am me. XD
Color : khet anu, bsta um colorful at mgnda sa mata ah? wag um dry na colors. )
BG Color : transparent
Designs : *NOT AVAILABLE*

*
gaya kei nylebor sis ah? XD
tenxxx.

here you go sissy ..



NYLEBOR ٿ wrote:thank you sissy
repu added. D:

Main Text : nylebor (like example 2)
2nd Text : and now it`s over :(
Color : 3399FF
BG Color : transparent
Designs : *NOT AVAILABLE*

here you go again sis xD




Lery ﭢ wrote:I wanna request.

Main Text : LeryLery(just like ex # 1)
2nd Text : Maybe I'm Dreaming. <3
Color : 660099
BG Color : transparent

Thanks.

here you go sis ..




Danica wrote:Main Text : DANiCAMAE
Color : colored
2nd Text : loves you
Color : FF3399
BG Color : transparent

hope you like it sis


avatar
Chikaboo
DPC Maniac

Female
Posts : 301
Age : 95
Joined date : 2010-03-21
Location : in his heart ♥
Cash : 13890

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole's Spot :3

Post by Lery XD on Fri May 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Chikaboo wrote:
T ii N E. :] wrote:Main Text : T ii N E. :] (like example 1) *colored*
2nd Text : i am me. XD
Color : khet anu, bsta um colorful at mgnda sa mata ah? wag um dry na colors. )
BG Color : transparent
Designs : *NOT AVAILABLE*

*
gaya kei nylebor sis ah? XD
tenxxx.

here you go sissy ..



NYLEBOR ٿ wrote:thank you sissy
repu added. D:

Main Text : nylebor (like example 2)
2nd Text : and now it`s over :(
Color : 3399FF
BG Color : transparent
Designs : *NOT AVAILABLE*

here you go again sis xD




Lery ﭢ wrote:I wanna request.

Main Text : LeryLery(just like ex # 1)
2nd Text : Maybe I'm Dreaming. <3
Color : 660099
BG Color : transparent

Thanks.

here you go sis ..




Danica wrote:Main Text : DANiCAMAE
Color : colored
2nd Text : loves you
Color : FF3399
BG Color : transparent

hope you like it sis




Thanks sis. repu added. I'll request agen soon. :D





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Color Used for Moderation

avatar
Lery XD
Global Moderator
 Global Moderator

Female
Posts : 7196
Age : 23
Joined date : 2009-10-16
Location : sa puso niya. :)
Cash : 21985

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole's Spot :3

Post by NYLEBOR ٿ on Sat May 08, 2010 9:01 am

*repu added sis.
thanks

Main Text : nylebor(just like ex # 1) *like kay lery*
2nd Text : i know it`s you <3
Color : 660099
BG Color : transparent
avatar
NYLEBOR ٿ
DPC Geek

Female
Posts : 687
Age : 23
Joined date : 2010-04-16
Location : buenavista, ADN
Cash : 14129

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole's Spot :3

Post by Patrick on Sat May 08, 2010 11:26 am

Thanks. :]
avatar
Patrick
DPC Elite

Male
Posts : 4573
Age : 21
Joined date : 2009-10-13
Location : Molino, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
Cash : 2147496976

http://akosipat.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole's Spot :3

Post by Danica :) on Sat May 08, 2010 4:10 pm

repu#8 :]]
thanks sis i'll be using it now :]]

parequest ulet .. ü

Main Text : DanicaLennin.o9 *colored*
2nd Text : you're the reason why i smile :]
Color : FF3399
BG Color : transparent

yung parang kay lery .. ü
avatar
Danica :)
DPC Super Member

Female
Posts : 5146
Age : 25
Joined date : 2009-10-24
Location : ` windows XP :))
Cash : 20885

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole's Spot :3

Post by Lery XD on Sat May 08, 2010 4:26 pm

request agen sis.

Main Text : Lery. XD
Color : FF3399
2nd Text : Love is You ♥ .. *colored*
BG Color : transparent


Thanks sis.


Last edited by Lery XD on Mon May 10, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Color Used for Moderation

avatar
Lery XD
Global Moderator
 Global Moderator

Female
Posts : 7196
Age : 23
Joined date : 2009-10-16
Location : sa puso niya. :)
Cash : 21985

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole's Spot :3

Post by T ii N E. :] on Sun May 09, 2010 5:46 pm

thanksssss. ;]

Main Text : TiiNESKiiE. XD
Color : colored
2nd Text : yer lightning <3
Color : FF3399
BG Color : transparent

thanks again . :]
avatar
T ii N E. :]
DPC Geek

Female
Posts : 556
Age : 21
Joined date : 2010-01-21
Location : control panel. XD
Cash : 14423

http://www.humilititianz.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole's Spot :3

Post by PinkLovesBieber on Sun May 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Main Text : Bebe Pink (just like ex # 1)
2nd Text : loves Justin Drew Bieber ;x
Color [ Main text ] : FF3399
Color [ 2nd Text ] : 33FFFF
BG Color : transparent

Etc . : Can you please change the font of the main text ? Other Font that can make the Signature more cool :D
Thank you very much :D

P.S

If the Color of the 2nd Text doesn't match the color of the Main text please do change but the main text should be FF3399 :D


Thank you sooo much :D
I can give you 3 Reputation :D
avatar
PinkLovesBieber
DPC Elite

Female
Posts : 4046
Age : 20
Joined date : 2009-10-11
Location : CAMERA :p
Cash : 40703

http://profiles.friendster.com/bebiipenk

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicole's Spot :3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum