Postloop - Earn money from posting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Postloop - Earn money from posting

Post by paradox235 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:11 am

Hi everybody!

Have you heard of Postloop yet? It's a post exchange site owned by Royal Media LLC. In other words, you can pay others to make quality posts on your forum/blog, or earn money from posting on other sites. There's a long list of forums and blogs available, for all kinds of interests.

Is it legit? Can it be trusted? Yes and yes. Here's a screenshot of 2 PayPal payments I've got so far: i.imgur.com/KGFDB.png (Copy and paste that on your address bar).

You need at least 100 posts to withdraw your funds (100 points is $5). It took me 1 day to get 150 points. It's quite easy, and all you need is good English grammar and general knowledge about forums.

If you're interested in joining, go to goo.gl/WBPyZ (Copy that and paste it on your address bar). Make sure to read the guidelines before starting. You need to take a 'test' of making 10 posts in the Postloop portal - if your posts are good enough, you'll get approved. English is my second language and I still passed!

Try it out. Either you're a forum manager or a content writer, you'll find it to be a great site!

I'm not trying to spam by any means. This is just an invite to join the site as I'm currently looking for referrals. Thanks.

paradox235

Male
Joined date : 2012-01-27
Cash : 8868

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top